Thread: Pogo;

Default Pogo;

They just hit the million ounce mark, thats a lot of gold at a thousand+ per ounce.

www.deltawindonline.com

I know that it was'nt always that high, but if they stockpiled it whoo-hooo. lol

What type of gold is at Pogo? Placer?

Its all under ground. 1/4 mile underground .

This is what I know, and I do know a little about this mine,

The first layer was at 750', the secound was at 900' the third layer was at somewhere around 1100- 1300', then when they were going to just with that they found another at 1700+ feet.

The interesting thing about these finds is that they think that they run all the way to Northway.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Its all under ground. 1/4 mile underground .

This is what I know, and I do know a little about this mine,

The first layer was at 750', the secound was at 900' the third layer was at somewhere around 1100- 1300', then when they were going to just with that they found another at 1700+ feet.

The interesting thing about these finds is that they think that they run all the way to Northway.
    the guy my bear was tracking this fall is a pogo under grounder... they are a LONG way deep in the earth... nearly 15 mile of tunnel and a few miles deep from the mountian top above them... kinda like jumping out of perfectly good planes and getting on ships that sink them selves on purpose....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I did'nt know that they had many tunnels, 15 miles?

I do know that where they first went in at that it went down a 1/4 mile and then went back up the other side to the next valley.

Its been awhile since I've been up there, so nothing would suprise me.

The top of that hill above the mine is almost 2000 feet if I remember right.

Things have changed alot up there from what I remember.

I don't see how they are ever going to put it back into a even remotely state of what it was before they went in.

Might be a nice place for a new town, roads are built, property is cleared, and away from all the b.s. thats going on down here these days.

It would piss off the people downriver tho, lol

When they have taken everything out of a tunnel, they pull out and backfill all the way.
    Gun Control means hitting your target.
    "Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley
    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"