Thread: 300/338win mag brass

Default 300/338win mag brass

I have a box or two of brass collecting dust, I don't reload anyone want them? Drop me a PM.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default I will take them

I will take em if you dont need em.

Wow now there is a popular thread with very few posts, must have gotten a PM from everyone who viewed the thread. The brass is taken guys sorry.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default dollar short and a nickel late

As is the case so often......really looking for some .338 brass - might hafta order through midwayusa.........

Bullelkklr,

Don't hold your breath unless you want to buy Nosler Custom brass for the .338 Win Mag. I've been trying to get Remington brass for my .338 Win Mag for months. The manufacturer does a seasonal run and I can't seem to find out when they will do another run.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    As is the case so often......really looking for some .338 brass - might hafta order through midwayusa.........
    what you looking for i can take a look in the stores up here...

there was some last week ... i can get a bag or two if you like. and send it down...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here