Thread: Very intoresting

Default Very intoresting

Here is a tamerlane prototype I came across on an auction sight, intoresting if it's for real since it's 13 inches shorter than the final design!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

man look how set back that riser is holy moses....not only would it be quick but it must be one helluva pig to shoot. Atleast you'd be able to find arrow spines for it easier...

Pretty bow though...heck I'd buy it if it aint to much just to hang on the wall....

btw, how ya been?

I've been OK. Busier than a one legged man at a ass kicking contest but OK. This has honestly been one of the busiest falls I can remember, but for the life of me I can't figure out why! Just seems like when I'm not injured the house is falling down or the rented log splitter goes south or Tracy needs a cake that will serve 50 in 3 hours, "I'm sorry I could swear I mentioned that" is a phrase I've been hearing allot!

Also been hit harder with the whole SAD's thing than normal, used to it but it really sucks feeling like life is over every fall. I think it's the lack of snow this year.

Well brother you did ask, when are you going to be down this way? Thinking of heading north soon want too hop on the sled for some late season hunting?
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Back to the bow for a second. The riser is one of the farthest set back I've ever seen, combine that with the short 60" AMO and you have one unstable, unforgiving rocket of a bow. Thing is the Tamerlane is incredibly stable and friendly shooting..........more I look at it the less I think it really came from Bear archery's designers.

Unfortunately I think it will end up selling for much more than my "conversation piece" price limit.
    BHA Member

count me in...money is tight, I just got back from a 3 week trip to MN, the 3rd week was a last minute decision. Thinking I could get adv leave...they ended up giving me leave without pay.....wasnt quite planning for that one ugg lol. I'm going to try and come down for one of the trad get togethers after the first of the year likely at the earliest.

What are you thinking about hunting? I'm considering a trip up north for bou of the haul road here soon.....gotta figure out what the creeking sound in my front left axle is all about. Didnt hear that till I returned home. Gotta get the 22-250 sited in for some coyote calling. it aint the greatest up here but it's still fun to get out once in awhile. Need to make up some small game arrows too for bunnies. I'd like to try eating one this year. A friend I've known since I got up here's wife makes it and they say it's killer...so what the heck. The head is what we call the wrecking ball...really smacks grouse hard. It's a 357 case with the rim nocked off so you can slide the large HTM rubber blunts of them. You'll know why we call it this when you shoot a grouse! I am imagining it'll be great on hares too, probably over kill. You can also use a steel blunt and the htm slid over it, but that is one crazy heavy head lol.

I'm off friday/sats dont have any leave to burn till after the first of the year. Want to try byers for lakers this winter too. Keep me posted to what you're thinking.

I'll chase just about any game.....need somethin big for the freezer,bou sounds awesome, moose would work well too. I'm booked till after thanksgiving but it never hurts to plan a little early.
    BHA Member