1. The gun is a mint, tight Webley Mk IV 2" in 32 S&W Long
2. The load was 2.4 grains of Unique under a 98 Grain LRN, or 2.0 grains of Bullseye under the same bullet. Both are well within spec for the cartridge
3. The Unique showed extreme muzzle flash and poor accuracy. The Bullseye was extremely accurate. Neither load had recoil subjectively any more than factory ammo.
4. The Brass used was once fired Magtech. On both loads, there were numerous brass cracks near the base, some vertical, some horizontal, with some of the horizontal ones showing gas blow.
5. The Magtech did not exhibit cracks on firing the factory loads. No cracks have been observed firing Remington factory loads.
6. Dies used are Redding.