Thread: Eielson AFB Highpower match 15 Nov.

Default Eielson AFB Highpower match 15 Nov.

The next Eielson Highpower match will be on Sunday, 15 Nov. Showtime is 9AM. This will be a reduced 100yd 80 shot course of fire with sighters. Cost is 5$ for members. If I remember it's 8$ for non-members, been a while since I haven't been joined up.
    We will also have a Vintage Military Rifle Match following the HP match. The course of fire will be 100yd Reduced John Garand match course A with 5 sighters and 30 shots for record. Cost is 3$. We will pretty much let you shoot any safe rifle at these matches. We are interested in having new shooters come out and enjoy a nice, clean heated range.
    NOTE- You are accessing an active military base, so, Stop by the visitor center NO LATER THAN 8:45 the morning of the match. If you are a new shooter call Gene at 347-1460 or 488-5502 to arrange sponsorship onto the base. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at dmalbright1084@yahoo.com. (GUNBUGS)

***! I just left a few months ago, they didn't have any matches when I was there

Default 21 Mile Gun Club?

By member, do you mean in the 21 Mile Gun Club?

salcha star road.

Yes, the 21 mile club is the hosting organization for the matches. We typically shoot at Fort Wainwright in the summer, that would be why there were no matches at Eielson during the summer months.