Thread: On the ice on sunday

Default On the ice on sunday

Well I can say I was the first to fish finger this year. We parked and walked to the island. About 3 inchs. Wouldn't want to hold your buddies hand and walk together. DIRTY DIRTY water must have been from the last wind storm. On a side note did fish another lake in the a.m. and hammered them biggest 22. Time to get out boys.

Quote Originally Posted by akdube View Post
    Well I can say I was the first to fish finger this year. We parked and walked to the island. About 3 inchs. Wouldn't want to hold your buddies hand and walk together. DIRTY DIRTY water must have been from the last wind storm. On a side note did fish another lake in the a.m. and hammered them biggest 22. Time to get out boys.

Oooh....Ice Fishing, I left all my gear in Fairbanks. I'm gonna have to have it brought down here...

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Default Icefishing?

BigCox...arnt you suppose to be working>....You have to come up North to go out hard water fishing.

I hear the pike are out....
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

i was out there yesterday and the ice was about 6" thick...i was surprised no one had been out yet....there is usually at least one guy that gets out there pretty early....looks like it's you this year akdube...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

3" is not enough for me. On a big lake like Finger I wouldn't even think about it for at least another week or 2.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.