Thread: 98 Mauser

Default 98 Mauser

Does anyone know where I can find a 98 mauser action that is all I need I suppose this should have been put in the classfieds... I'm wanting to do another project probably a 375-338 or a 338-384... Thanks...

Default Check the gun shows

Check the upcoming guns shows in the area and some of the guns stores and find a used rifle and tear it down. The interarms Mk Xs aren't hard to find in magnum calibers and save a lot of work in converting a military action.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a 98 mauser action that is all I need I suppose this should have been put in the classfieds... I'm wanting to do another project probably a 375-338 or a 338-384... Thanks...
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Thier is always that option but that takes all the fun out of it...

Default Military 98

I've got a military 98 action I don't need since I got the FN. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Quote Originally Posted by qssvian View Post
    Thank U for sharing it! I will share a wholesale website TradingEasy.com, specialized in fashion brand clothing and shoes wholesale for replica Ed Hardy, cheap UGG boots,Abercrombie & Fitch,replica true religion jeans,Christian Louboutin shoes etc.Free shipping from China.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure this has nothing do with a 98 Mauser...