Thread: Laugeman Pacific Call?

Default Laugeman Pacific Call?

I plan on setting out a few cubby sets for Lynx up the Haul Road this Sunday. I bought four 330 Conibears and a lure called Laugeman Pacific Call. Any thoughts on this lure. I mixed it with glycerin and placed it in a dropper bottle to make it neater to apply (I cut the end off the dropper to allow the larger chucks of the lure to be sucked up into the tube.) Was this a mistake mixing with glycerin? Is the Laugeman Pacific Call a good lure?

I am open to any help you might offer as well as I am new to trapping for lynx...I am taking my kids with me with the hopes of catching something.

Thanks!

K.P.

A friend of mine swears by Laugeman One-Eleven. He applies it with a cotton swab. I've been trying to find Laugeman lures.

Where did you find it?
    Now what ?

Talking

Frontier Outfitters, I saw what you were looking for. Don't remember if it was in North Pole or Fairbanks but one of them had 1-11.

Thanks.
    Now what ?

Default Just use a stick

dip it in and get a lima bean size on it and place in back of cubby. It is a good cat lure. I know this is a personal opinion, but most lynx caught in Nov. are still pretty brown. I don't usually set cat sets until Dec. 1.