Thread: Okay, who's going TO buy the new ones?

Default Okay, who's going TO buy the new ones?

Well who,s going to keep what they have .(Me I am keeping my Katera XL) And who,s going to by
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

I'm hanging on to my Switchback XT. I feel like I'm just breaking it in after 4 seasons.

Man, I dont know if I'll ever buy a brand new bow ever again. Its actually the one thing that depreciates FASTER than a new snowmachine. Buy last years model or a lightly used one and you are WELL into saving enough to continue to setup the bow (or have someone else pay for it )

I MIGHT but just got a new string and my 'old' bowtech allegiance tuned up by Bill at backcountry. Pretty satisfied with my bow, but if I shoot a new bow that I think feels and shoots better for me, I may just cave in, given I am willing to fork out the cash. Just a poor college student here Well christmas is coming soon right??? LOL

My last bow lasted me about 10 years, and I think my new one as of a year and a half ago will last me about that long as well. New gear is nice, but a new bow isn't going to help me kill anything more dead than my current one will. I love my Bowtech Guardian, so I'd rather direct any expendable cash towards other things.

Getting back into the bow scene after a 14 yr lull, I'm buying new. Still not sure 'what' I will get. After all the research, I'm ready to go 'test drive'. Mathews, Botech and Hoyt are the front runners. Kind of hoping Paul will open soon! But not sure how much longer I can wait, like a 5yr at Christmas!

Cool New Bow

I just got a smokin' deal on a new Bowtech Air Raid so I couldn't pass it up. Shoots Awesome! The bow before that was a 7 years old so as you can see I get good use out of my archery equipment. I just don't see the point of chasing the latest and greatest bows every year.

Sometimes you just gotta try the new stuff. I too am a fan of buying used, though. Cheaper way of trying things to find out what you really like, especially when it can be difficult to shoot a bunch of different bows up here. I just bought an Athens Accomplice off ArcheryTalk, man do I love this bow! (Disclaimer - AFTER buying/shooting this bow, I applied and got picked up for field staff. No free bows, but some discount in the future.) I've bought and sold other bows, kind of like some gun owners do. They don't kill 'em any deader, but it's still fun to try something different.

I have to many and 3 identical bows....barring injury and playing around with building bows...I wont be buying unless a collector comes around for some time. Now if I could only SELL a few bows with this darn economy!

I've got 1 bow and don't see the need for another. I've found that another 10 feet per second isn't going to kill critters any deader so why mess around with new when you have something that works. Just my .02

Default New Bowtech

I cant wait for the new Bowtech Destroyer to hit the market! I have been away from the Bowhunting for a good ten years, and went out this fall with a freinds Switchback, im hooked again. Been looking at the Bowtech Captain, but will wait till I shoot the Destroyer. Looks to be an awesome shooter. Bows have come along way since my old PSE!

After getting over new-bow-itous my shooting improved dramatically. I won't be buying a new one until I wear this one out.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem