View Poll Results: Do you think a Alaska Hunting Video Sticky is a good idea?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 86.21%
  • No

8 13.79%

Thread: 2009 Alaska Hunting Videos (Sticky Idea)

Default 2009 Alaska Hunting Videos (Sticky Idea)

It seems like many of us these days shoot video almost as much as we take pictures. We should consider adding a sticky to post Alaska Hunting youtube videos.

Sounds like a great idea!

Louis, I'll make one for you for now. If Brian or Mike dont like it, they can un-stick it...

We can likely rename the sub-forum "200x-20xx Hunting Pictures/Videos" and have archived vids and pics...

Default Hey Thanks!

I say lets get a notice out and build one for 2010. Give everyone a chance to get setup. Maybe generate a little intrest :-)

I think I'm more inclined to start a subforum specifically for videos. I like the use of stickies, but we now have seven stickies at the top of this forum. It's getting a bit messy when you have to scroll halfway down the page to get to the first new message. Let me think this one over for a bit.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I think I'm more inclined to start a subforum specifically for videos. I like the use of stickies, but we now have seven stickies at the top of this forum. It's getting a bit messy when you have to scroll halfway down the page to get to the first new message. Let me think this one over for a bit.
    clickitity clack clickity clack... whats burning?

remember one sticky is short termed for the BOG season.

now if some one wants to post video of the AC meetings let me know i will unlock it
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I'd agree with Brian. Pretty soon, you will have a whole window's worth of stickies.

(Plus I may just be jealous. I don't have any awesome videos like yours. Props, by the way...)

-Gr
    My signature is awesome.

Default good idea

It's one thing that everyone wants to look at and never get tired of it and then after some time it gets hard to find them again.

Default pretty soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr is for Greg View Post
    Pretty soon, you will have a whole window's worth of stickies.
    ...or now?

Default Videos

I am all for the majority vote. If I had a sticky weeding vote, I would make room for videos :-).

It just seemed like many of us were toting a video camera these days, but the group maybe smaller than I think. I thought it maybe a welcome change, since you can't just turn on OLN and find the type of hunts most of us do.
    Louis