Thread: New Sled Need SNOW!!!

Default New Sled Need SNOW!!!

just picked up a new summit last week and i am DYING to go ride.

Is it ever going to snow???
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice sled bro, now you just need to get rid of those stickers and the windsheild and you will be ready to ride.

Nice, was thinking of one in the 600.

Lol, not everyone removed the stickers and windshields and look like fool.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Nice sled!! Congrats!!
    I would definetly not remove the windshield either, they sure are nice for keeping the wind off you. Just because you remove the stickers from your sled doesn't make you look like a fool. I've seen lots of sleds without stickers that looked great and plenty with stickers that looked great as well. It's all personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Nice sled!! Congrats!!
    I would definetly not remove the windshield either, they sure are nice for keeping the wind off you. Just because you remove the stickers from your sled doesn't make you look like a fool. I've seen lots of sleds without stickers that looked great and plenty with stickers that looked great as well. It's all personal preference.
    The REV XP windshields are definitly lower than the REV ones. The REV ones are way to tall.

I agree with personal pref, i think sleds look way better with out all the stickers, but its all up to what you like.

Mine came with a low windshield on it, not a super low windshield but low enough I think. I will admit, they (rev) do look good with those ultra low or no windshields on them. I always thought the XP windshields were higher than the revs, at least they look like it to me.

Thumbs up Summit

NICE SLED!!!! I bought a Summit 600 ETEC last season and absolutely love it. Right now its bone stock but im thinking of putting a new exhaust on it to lighten the load even more. (425# stock) Have fun w your new ride if we ever get snow!
    -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

Ya I Think i will leave it stock for now, and wait till next season to do any upgrades, this will give me something to do next summer.

Sweet sled! I guess I fall into the just ride it catagory. The only mods I can realy see myself doing is bar risers and maybe a can on my next sled and I would probably do the same thing about riding it for a season first.

My windshields get lowered soon enough.. I turn turtle about every ride.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I'd rep ya on that one if I could Doug, I've been turtle a few times at a cost of $80.00 a whack.

I now start thinking about how thick my wallet is before I go and do stupid stuff.

Let me refrase that, that was up until 2 years ago

Now that I'm offically disabled, I can't even ride the dang things unless it's a well gromed trail.

Wish someone would come up with a back and neck brace built into a seat.

I'm thinking the Tank Chair is what I need with a place for the honda 2000 to recharge the batteries.

www.tankchair.com