Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Fox,coyotes,kitties,or wolves around Glenallen?

  1. #1
    Member mjm316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    821

    Default Fox,coyotes,kitties,or wolves around Glenallen?

    Hey I was planning on a little trip up to Glenallen to do a little predator hunting. Anyone have much luck up that way?

  2. #2
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    you and everyone else.. good luck though... go get em..

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  3. #3
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    If it is a carnivore, brown, furry and legal, shoot to kill. You have my blessings.

    Mike

  4. #4
    Member MNViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Saw a lot of fox tracks at the Knick-something-Nelchina trailhead just short of Eureka. LOTS of fox tracks.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

  5. #5

    Wink

    Just look for a pullout where people have been dressing hare's. You will find the predators near. Pull up and wait a little bit. They get real curious and can't wait for another handout. They will usually come out within 10 minutes or so. Try calling using a squeaker in the pullouts. Often times they have just darted off a few yards and are sitting there waiting for the next meal.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •