Thread: Air taxi service?

Default Air taxi service?

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I would like to know if anybody would like to point me in the right direction for a good air taxi service? I am not looking for anybodies secret spots, just a place to see some animals and have a chance. I have been up there twice in the late 90's and got burned both times on a caribou hunt. I don't want to spend a fortune on a guide, I like the do it yourself kind of hunt. I just need a good idea of who I can trust to get me in an area with some animals. I would say the name of the taxi service i went with, but I dont want to cause any problems. I do know they are no longer in buisness, and can't imagine why. So if anybody has any info that would be great. I am looking to hunt moose and caribou, and maybe a black bear for my friend. thanks again for any info on where to start.

Juneau, Alaska

It would help us if you mentioned what part of the state you wanted to hunt. I would focus on caribou if I were you. Western or Central Arctic. Look at air taxis out of Bettles, Coldfoot, or Kotzebue. Lots of information can be had here by entering some of those places into the search function.

Fairbanks Area

Give 40mile air a call. They are a quality service, they do their bookings on 1 Dec.

Good Luck

Default Taxi

Pm sent !!!!
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !