Thread: Weatherby Action needed

Default Weatherby Action needed

Hi all, I am in need of a Wby action, do not need the barrel/stock. I am trying to find so I can start a custom gun for my daughter. I need an action based on the 378 wby. (30-378, 338-378, 378, 416, 460) Thanks for any help you can provide.

Default Strong daugter

You have one strong daughter to need that large of action Out of curosity what caliber are you going to build?

Most likely you will have to buy a complete gun and tear it down for the action. You can always sell the barrel and stock on line and recover a fair part of the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by r_bears View Post
    Hi all, I am in need of a Wby action, do not need the barrel/stock. I am trying to find so I can start a custom gun for my daughter. I need an action based on the 378 wby. (30-378, 338-378, 378, 416, 460) Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Going to have a Christensen 30-378 built to match mine so dad only packs one set of bullets. She has already shot mine and no complaints. I still have my old barrel for turning down and wrapping, hence my need for the action. But still may have to buy whole and start taking apart.( not my popular option)

PM sent...