Thread: Maybe I missed it!!

Default Maybe I missed it!!

Haven't seen any posts concerning Honda's change over to IRS. I had seen a couple of commercials on the tube and took a peek at their website. Its been a long time coming!! I was wondering how many customers they were willing to lose before making the changes!!
    EricL

Rincon has been IRS since it came out in what, 03?

They've been around for a while. Seems like they introduced another model with IRS about every year or two since their first. They just never made it a big advertising pitch. Maybe they were hoping if they did it quietly consumers would forget how behind the off-road power curve Honda has been.

They still don't have a locker though...

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Yeah, I never really considered the Rincon to be a serious machine for Alaska. Almost bought one until I checked on one and it didn't even have a low range. Had my Rubicon had IRS, Locker, 4 wheel disc brakes, fuel injection, power steering, the ride of a cadillac, and better fuel economy I probably would have never left Honda. Wait, I'm starting to remember why I don't ride Hondas anymore. This wasn't really intended to bash Honda. I was a Honda guy for close to 30 years until I rode something else. I am glad they are starting to step up just a bit!!
    EricL