Thread: Drawing Permits

Default Drawing Permits

Just finished applying for my hunts. Good luck.
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grayling View Post
    Just finished applying for my hunts. Good luck.
    slow poke... been in for many hours now... $240.00 worth of adfg donations from us
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Wink

Vince, I thought I felt bad donating $50. Maybe we'll both get lucky.
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Just donated $70, hoping to get something this year!

We were hit at almost $300 between the wife and I, but that counts our hunting/fishing/trapping licenses for next year as well.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    We were hit at almost $300 between the wife and I, but that counts our hunting/fishing/trapping licenses for next year as well.
    see i did those the other day.. break it up and she dont notice so hard

but yer correct thats another 130.00
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    see i did those the other day.. break it up and she dont notice so hard

but yer correct thats another 130.00
    Oh, she never looks at the credit card bills. Those never leave my possession....or the bank statements, for that matter.

Well just got done apply for my wife and I as well as getting our hunting/fishing & trapping (for me) licenses. Total $310. OUCH!!! However still pennies compared apply for tags in other states.

Do you have to purchase next years license prior to applying for the drawings?

Quote Originally Posted by CGSwimmer25 View Post

oh if you applied last year you are automatically entered this year if you did not win.....no need to by licenses and apply again

meet on face book here

oh if you applied last year you are automatically entered this year if you did not win.....no need to by licenses and apply again
    Vince you are an evil man...

Sure hope we start collecting points soon,i sure hate it when you throw money away and get nothing for it....am i lighting the fire,,,,,,
    I ♥ Big Sheep

Default No Need CG

Quote Originally Posted by CGSwimmer25 View Post
    CG, if you have a current license you can enter the drawing. If you are sucessful, make sure you have a license for the year in which you will be hunting. In this case, renew your hunting license in January and you will be fine for 2010 hunts. If your season extends into 2011, then renew as you can in 2011, before you hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    CG, if you have a current license you can enter the drawing. If you are sucessful, make sure you have a license for the year in which you will be hunting. In this case, renew your hunting license in January and you will be fine for 2010 hunts. If your season extends into 2011, then renew as you can in 2011, before you hunt.

Thanks, With alot of people saying they were buying next years licenses when applying for drawings I just wanted to make sure.

Vince...is this like a lifetime thing? So you pay your origininal donation and get a lifetime of permit applications automatically?

How many permits have you won using this method??

Quote Originally Posted by littleman81 View Post
    Vince...is this like a lifetime thing? So you pay your origininal donation and get a lifetime of permit applications automatically?

How many permits have you won using this method??

oh welll ah... er... we get one a year so we have to file again... you know it is a family thing

meet on face book here

I already have my hunts picked out, but don't plan on having my envelope postmarked until around the 15th of Dec. or so incase I change my mind on something. I'm actually still going over maps and doing some research.

16th try for bison. I'm hoping for preference points to help improve my chances and to elminate those who draw a permit on the first try...