Thread: Arnie's Ammo

Default Arnie's Ammo

Has anyone used Arnie's ammo? He had some .44 & .38 spcl bullets at the ER Lions Club show. His prices seemed reasonable compared to Oregon Trail & other online outlets.

Tim

I got some .310" linotype bullets from him at the Fairbanks show this spring, for pot loads for my 06. I really the bullets, they shot very well, I would have bought more at the last show but he was out. Very nice guy to talk to and I plan to buy more from him, really can't beat the price.

I was checking out his boolits at the gunshow a couple weeks ago and they looked real nice. Nice guy, I talked to him for a bit. He casts with a couple different alloys. He has his alloy for his hardcast made from a foundry and gets it shipped up. If I wasn't getting in to casting I'd of bought some from him. And don't forget RangerRick here on the forum. Although he specializes in the big heavies.

I agree, he was pleasant to talk to. I'd rather buy from the a local fella and put money in his pocket than send it to Oregon Trail--nothing against OT though. Didn't know RangerRick cast/sold bullets.

Tim

Default Does anybody know

how to reach this fella Arnie?

I have used a bunch from him. They work great and its hard to beat his price. His number is 332-3156 and f15apg@hotmail.com is how to email him. Im sure he will be at the ER show tomorrow like he was today.

Will

I used some of his .430 240SWCGC, they shot pretty good. As said cant beat the price.

How was the show btw?

I thought the show was good. It was packed in the morning. I was looking for a .44 mag lever action (didn't find any) and deals like I found on powder. Lotta knives and coins, but I don't care about that. I just like to get out of the house and look at guns.

Tim

It was pretty good. There was/are a couple of tables that people are actually looking to sell some nice stuff at some good prices. Then there are those others with prices higher than MSPR for used stuff....... But that seems to be the norm.

Back to the original topic, Arnie does a great job with the bullets he makes. Sells for a really good price, almost always has what you are looking for and is a great guy to talk to. I highly recomend him.

Will