Thread: New Wooldridge website

Default New Wooldridge website

Just thought I would let you guys know Wooldridge came out with a brand new webpage with tons of new info and pics, lots of new things to come, as they get the site up and running. http://www.wooldridgeboats.com/
    For current Wooldridge owners out there they would like some pics/short story of a recent trip in your Wooldridge boat.
    You can see other owners on the out and about page on the bottom left of the main page, just send your story/pics to rob@wooldridgeboats.com

1250 miles S/O paradise in the lwr 48 dreaming of SE AK

Default Wooldridge owners forum

Is there a Wooldridge owner forum? If not maybe it is time for one. I have a new 26' SS Pilot house on order right now. I am so jazzed about getting it. I will do a build log on it on here when they get started and send me some pictures.

Mike

I like the looks of the new website and the additional pictures!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundog View Post
    Is there a Wooldridge owner forum? If not maybe it is time for one. I have a new 26' SS Pilot house on order right now. I am so jazzed about getting it. I will do a build log on it on here when they get started and send me some pictures.

Mike
    Good idea, Gundog...I'm having a new 23' Super Sport Drifter built this winter and plan on posting pics as I get them...pretty exciting, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I like the looks of the new website and the additional pictures!
    Nice website.

All they need now is a new dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellamar View Post
    Good idea, Gundog...I'm having a new 23' Super Sport Drifter built this winter and plan on posting pics as I get them...pretty exciting, eh?
    I'll probably be ordering the same boat myself in the spring after (if, lol) I sell my 23 Alaskan. Decided we needed more space for our Koyukuk hunts. Most likely will be putting a 225 prop on it.
    What motor do you plan on getting?
    Tennessee

1250 miles S/O paradise in the lwr 48 dreaming of SE AK

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    I'll probably be ordering the same boat myself in the spring after (if, lol) I sell my 23 Alaskan. Decided we needed more space for our Koyukuk hunts. Most likely will be putting a 225 prop on it.
    I have ordered mine with the shorter cabin so I will have a 10'-6" fishing cockpit, dinette, suspension seat, door on port side, Self bailing deck, No galley just a bench seat on that side. No flush head just a porti-poti.

The motor is a 250 Yamaha fly by wire with dual steer & motor controls. I have an 05 Yamaha T-8 electric trim & start with a TR-1 auot pilot I took off my last boat that is going on this one. I am also ordering the new clam hatch on the bow and an extended bow pulpit. There is some other stuff I can't think of right now.

I opted for the 250 over the 225 for the dual controls I am told it makes a much better install and works better than the motors ran by cables. If you are not going with dual controls it probably does not make much difference. Have you speced your boat out with them yet?

Miscommunication. I was referring to ordering a 23 Super Sport Drifter.
    Tennessee

Default in the same boat

I am in the same position: Want to get a 26, but need to sell my 20 ft sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    She'll be powered by the 6.0 liter with the 212 pump. I too am looking for a little more room and comfort for our hunts up the Novi. My Sportjon faired well and is a flat out awesome boat to hunt out of once there, but that's a long haul for that boat. I'm looking forward to the better seats and a stereo for those long stretches on the Yukon.

Default Wooldridge website

Good to see some forum members on the out and about page, Yukoner and Ellamar nice pics and stories.

Having trouble navigating the new Wooldridge site. Anyone have any ideas?
    Snowewolfe, would love to see pics of your Wooldridge set up for your Koyukuk hunt.

Default Website

Quote Originally Posted by sport drifter View Post
    Good to see some forum members on the out and about page, Yukoner and Ellamar nice pics and stories.
    Hey Darrell sorry to forget you did you guys win the derby?

jtm9
    I know they add new stuff every week, maybe it was getting updated, they are still getting everything up and running. I think they can change things on it themselves from the shop.