Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: mass

  1. #1
    Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Old Harbor, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    1,359

    Default mass

    Peter went up to the same area, to look for his GPS/radio. He found the radio and this massive buck!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    Peter should be very happy.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member Chisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Juneau, Alaska
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Nice buck. Too bad he did that to the cape. Either take the cape or skin the head out in the field, makes for a better presentation.

    Old Harbor boat harbor looks about like it did back in the late 80s.

  4. #4
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    nice buck...heavy



    Release Lake Trout

  5. #5
    Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Old Harbor, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisana View Post
    Nice buck. Too bad he did that to the cape. Either take the cape or skin the head out in the field, makes for a better presentation.

    Old Harbor boat harbor looks about like it did back in the late 80s.
    yeah, bear country, way up in the granite, daylight hours. He just wanted to get to the beach and deal with the details in Old Harbor.
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •