Thread: Goodbye Bull dog trail???????

Default Goodbye Bull dog trail???????

I know that Anchorage needs a solution to its traffic problems, and I also realize that this isnít set in stone yet either, but doesnít this new highway plan look like disaster for using the bulldog trail for the Archery only Fort Rich hunts????

http://www.adn.com/anchorage/story/993155.html

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

well? since none of those selfish home owners will move, it will have to go someplace. so you all can get to town fast easier and more convently...

of course if they push hard enough to destroy homes and lands that is used... the bridge will peak back up and be acceptable to anchorage since it will only affect valley home owners...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

No Problem.......by the time they act.......the PFD will be Bankrupt, or all of the PFD will go to fund the Schools, Then 36.7% of the population will leave the state. The taxes will be so high to fund the pensions of the retired Los Anchorage government employees that home owners will vote with their feet and leave Anchorage. They will not need new roads, because it will look like Detroit.......

Default pfd

The idea that some alaskan's hold that outsiders come here to live off the pfd is obsurd....

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    The idea that some alaskan's hold that outsiders come here to live off the pfd is obsurd....

NOT live off of it, but it could be a factor in stay or leave if time ever get hard. SO.....You have declined to EVER receive a PFD check....?

Many immigrants live 20 to a trailer, or apartment, on low-wage jobs or welfare and a PFD, yes. It's how they initially get a foothold. Catholic Social Services and Lutheran Social Services sets it all up for them!

We are GIVING this country away, one immigrant at a time.

Saw where there was an apartment fire last week that displaced 9 adults. ONE apartment, NINE adults. Hmmmm.....

Just calling it like I see it.

We've been ignoring this for way too long in my humble, un-bigoted opinion.

Taylor

-[]------->

By the way, I prefer the slow route to the Valley. It gives me plenty of opportunity to change my mind!!!

heehee

Taylor

-[]------->

LMAO...........your killing me Taylor!!

If they build that road, you can say goodbye to the Ft Rich hunt all together.