Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traditional Bow Shooters get-together

Default Traditional Bow Shooters get-together

Any traditonal shooters interested a get together/shoot in Wasilla? I have talked with Screaming Eagle about this and said that he would love to get some traditional shoots together.

If there is a good number (don't know what that is) of shooters interested you could contact me with what dates/times you have available at info@blueberryislandlodge.com, I will post results.

George

I'm in George, owe you a coffee too.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

I would be up for that. But never know for sure if I will be available. But if I am able to I will come.

I would love too also...found out today one of my 3 weeks of vacation went from adv leave to leave without pay....which means money's going to be tight through the hollidays, if it wasnt enough already!

I could probably make it to a few so yeah, I'm in.

Ok, now what times are good for you? I live just down KGB so can get there in the evenings but that is me. Weekends could work out as well cause I am so close an hour get together won't be frownd upon too much...

Let me know what you guys have available and I will set it up.

George

I'd be up for it too George. I have to finish a longbow for myself though! I keep giving them away and have yet to keep one in my arsenal!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

I forgot, this Saturday evening is out for me as I got a thing...

Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-9 pm I am teaching fly tying at 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle.

George

I probably won't be back in town for a couple of weeks but when I am in town I could come any day.

Im Open most of the time, Gunther dose great with shooting events so you guys pick time.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

My week day schedule is a little tight for the next few weeks. After that an early evening shoot during the week will usually be Ok but weekends are the best time for me.

Smile

Weekdays are tough for me, but I'd be up for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon Shoot somewhere.

How's everyone feel about a shoot next Sat the 14th around 2 p.m.? If the responce is good I will check Screamin Eagles and confirm.

George

Don't count on me. I more than likely won't be able to come next Saturday do to work. But if I don't have to work I will come.

I'm out for Sat... The wife is on a 2 day women's retreat... Gotta play Mr. Mom.
    AKmud

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Lets shoot for another Sat. I don't make too many plans too far ahead so will repost for the 21st if we are all available. AKmud, I would love to see one or some of you work so looking forward to your long bow.

George

Default Trad Shoot

There will be a all tad shot at the cook inlet archery range on saturday nov 14th. The taa is putting it on. shoot starts at 11. 1 round 2 arrows per target 20 targets.

Brian
    Anchorage Ak

LAS,
    Is this open to the general populas of do you need to be a member?

George

If it is sponsored by Cook Inlet, you don't need to be a member, you just pay a few $'s more to register. The CIA shoots are a lot of fun and a great deal! A full day of shooting and lunch for a cheap registration (I think I paid $15 last time as a non-member). Also, kids shoot/eat free!
    AKmud

Hey guys. I am moving up from North Carolina and was wondering about the trad bow scene up there. From this thread, obviously there are some shoots. Do ya'll try to get together much? Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast