Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADF&G Customer service #

Default ADF&G Customer service #

Anyone else get their CSN from ADF&G yet? I did but my wife did not.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Anyone else get their CSN from ADF&G yet? I did but my wife did not.
    Last night I got mine.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Got mine but my son didn't get his yet. Same address.
    Last edited by Muskie; 10-27-2009 at 15:25. Reason: spelling

I got mine yesterday along with a number, but for some strange reason my wife didn't have a number in her mailing. She has applied for permits in every drawing for the last four years, but no number for her.

Default got mine

I just got mine yesterday. Mine is a supprisingly low number (in the teens) Probably doesn't mean anything, just curious how high the numbers have gone so far?

What is this number you guys are referring to? Does it come in the mail or email or what? What is it used for??

Thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    What is this number you guys are referring to? Does it come in the mail or email or what? What is it used for??

Thanks for any info
    The numbers are going to help them track bonus points and things of that nature. It should come in the mail. We both got mailings, but only mine had a number on it.

Hmmm... I guess I'll pay closer attention now.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I got mine yesterday along with a number, but for some strange reason my wife didn't have a number in her mailing. She has applied for permits in every drawing for the last four years, but no number for her.
    Brian, my wife has been hunting with me about the same amount of time as yours and she got the letter but it came with no number, i'm thinking that might have something to do with it.

From what I understand, folks can still apply for draws and such but will eventually get a number assigned to them. Bonus points and such won't be taking affect this year so people still have time to get their numbers. So far they have issued out over 13,000 CS numbers.

I go by Brad and Bradford, so i ended up getting 2 with the same number.

The numbers are going to help them track bonus points and things of that nature. It should come in the mail. We both got mailings, but only mine had a number on it.
    Thanks Brian. Could only having one number on it have something to do with the "bonus point" system for Tier II is only good for the household so they figure if they sent it to one person then thats good enough?? Just a thought.

Default got mine

it was 1800good F)I&*ing luck ever getting drawn.... is that a good sign???

hahaha

G

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Could only having one number on it have something to do with the "bonus point" system for Tier II is only good for the household so they figure if they sent it to one person then thats good enough?? Just a thought.
    I think this system was origonally put in place for the unit 13 Tier I caribou tags last year that we all put in for last May. I think they send one number per household because only one person from that household can put in for that tag. So if you put in for it and your wife didnt, she didnt get a number...I think.

Default Don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by B-radford View Post
    I think this system was origonally put in place for the unit 13 Tier I caribou tags last year that we all put in for last May. I think they send one number per household because only one person from that household can put in for that tag. So if you put in for it and your wife didnt, she didnt get a number...I think.
    I have never put in for a Tier Tag so don't think that is it. Only put in for Draw for my son and myself.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

BISON!!!! draws

we discussed this at the lower Nenana meeting... i felt they should of attached the CSN to the blue cert card most of us carry.. hunter ed, bow, muzzy. bear bait.. etc...

sure would make more sence.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Mine was in the 6000's. I immediately thought "Bison Draws" and my 6000 number is the amount of years I will have to apply before I get drawn!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wholden View Post
    Mine was in the 6000's. I immediately thought "Bison Draws" and my 6000 number is the amount of years I will have to apply before I get drawn!
    nearly 12,000 bison applicants last year so your halfway...sooner then some...

wonder what mine is...

hope fully number 2 or 3
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    nearly 12,000 bison applicants last year so your halfway...sooner then some...

wonder what mine is...

hope fully number 2 or 3
    Bonus so 12,000 people have 1 bonus points for a handful of permits. The good thing is the people that didn't put in for bison last year and read this will not be putting in as they will be 12000+.

Thumbs up

I got two letters and two numbers. Doubles my odds for sure.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

I wonder how they decide on the numbers? This was the first year in over 10 years that I have applied for drawing permits and still drew a super low number.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast