Thread: YAMAHA Bravo LT Longtrack

Smile YAMAHA Bravo LT Longtrack

thank you akmud,
    if I may do this here in the forum I would like to post them up for sale if anyone out there is interested, please make offer (I live in germany (but keep the machines in Anchorage) and I just dont have the time to make a package until the weekend comes up).
    I would like to sell 3 of them and keep 1 for myself as a general purpose vehicle.
    The vehicles are really in absolutely mint condition (2 blue + 2 black), have not let me down once in all those years, they have the big luggage rack, handlebar and throttle warmers, ski booties, heavy-duty pintle hitch, some spares, cover, tax sticker and so on.
    greetings from germany

Default No problem

You are more than welcome to post them up for sale, we just ask that you do it in the swap n sell forum rather than here. The swap n sell forum gets more traffic than most of the others anyway due to the guests looking on the site too.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

o.k., understood, didnt know.

Smile bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Yensus View Post
    thank you akmud,
    if I may do this here in the forum I would like to post them up for sale if anyone out there is interested, please make offer (I live in germany (but keep the machines in Anchorage) and I just dont have the time to make a package until the weekend comes up).
    I would like to sell 3 of them and keep 1 for myself as a general purpose vehicle.
    The vehicles are really in absolutely mint condition (2 blue + 2 black), have not let me down once in all those years, they have the big luggage rack, handlebar and throttle warmers, ski booties, heavy-duty pintle hitch, some spares, cover, tax sticker and so on.
    greetings from germany
    how much do you want for each and what year are they i could give you $1000 if one of your bravos are 2000 -2010 year