Thread: Lawyer in Anchorage

Default Lawyer in Anchorage

May need to talk to a lawyer who has experience with game laws in Alaska that is in the Anchorage area. Any suggestions? Rimfarr

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfarr View Post
    May need to talk to a lawyer who has experience with game laws in Alaska that is in the Anchorage area. Any suggestions? Rimfarr
    jmg
    He has learned an awful lot, reading on this very forum. jk

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but give Wayne Anthony Ross a call. I doubt he will take you on, but I'll wager he will give you some real good advice, as to whom to contact.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

I WILL SEND YOU A PM...Not sure on the game laws but a good well versed long term Alaskan atty... and one most defence attys Do NOT LIKE to go up against...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Dan Allan & associates
    907 344-8851

Go to martindale.com. After you select Anchorage from the list then you can select practice area...go to criminal defense and you'll probably find something. I see some AV rated attorneys meaning that amongst their peers they were rated as some of the best attorneys.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

Send me a PM and I'll reply back...used to share an office with an exceptional attorney well practiced in ADF&G, USFWS, and FAA/NTSB matters.

Default Thank for you help!!

I will start looking into your suggestions tomorrow. Any further info on your candidates would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to PM me if you want to be discrete. Vince I got your PM but I wasnt able to reply for whatever reason. Anyway I want to talk this over with an expert. Thank you all.

Default busy PM inbox

Vince I got your PM but I wasnt able to reply for whatever reason.
    Vince has trouble hitting his PM quota leaving no more room to receive more, no matter how many times I tell him how easy it is to archive and delete PMs.

Well, that, and Kingfishertn keeps spamming Vince's inbox again and again.

Vince, are you still hitting up the management here for an Ultra-Premium-Membership type, with unlimited PMs allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Vince has trouble hitting his PM quota leaving no more room to receive more, no matter how many times I tell him how easy it is to archive and delete PMs.

Well, that, and Kingfishertn keeps spamming Vince's inbox again and again.

Vince, are you still hitting up the management here for an Ultra-Premium-Membership type, with unlimited PMs allowed?
    Hey, I was minding my own business.

Default Took exactly 4 minutes...

... for you to find that post that had your name in it... Get off the computer and get outside there King!

You're one to speak..... .......I was out all day yesterday climbing a mtn. in a deluge and 45 mph winds, so I'm taking it easy now.

Look for Tom Temple... he may be in Fairbanks now but has practiced in many areas of the state. Former prosecutor for ADF&G, now in private practice.

This thread is 18 months old.................

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    This thread is 18 months old.................
    Not any more....I guess

I always wonder how threads like this get dug up.

Lol I doubt he needs a lawyer now and with 3 posts I guess the lawyer thing didn't work out.

That was a clever spammer that dredged up an old thread, had the ad link as his signature. He is gone now.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    That was a clever spammer that dredged up an old thread, had the ad link as his signature. He is gone now.
    ....not to the place I'd have in mind for him to be.....