Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Last Ride Up Baldy

  1. #1
    Member EMoss#83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    wasilla
    Posts
    511

    Default Last Ride Up Baldy

    Friday Afternoon, cold and windy
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Member chico99645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    1,481

    Default

    I've lived in Palmer for 11 years and have no Idea how to get access to the bald mountain trail. Would love to do it this weekend. Can anyone tell me how to access the trail head or get a map on line. Looked on Alaska ATV Club but didn't have any luck

  3. #3

    Default

    Did you locate the Black Bear making the Den? Three days ago, he was at the head of the draw behind your wheelers in the pics. Looked to be about a six footer, but I didn't size him up really good.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member StockNStuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chico99645 View Post
    I've lived in Palmer for 11 years and have no Idea how to get access to the bald mountain trail. Would love to do it this weekend. Can anyone tell me how to access the trail head or get a map on line. Looked on Alaska ATV Club but didn't have any luck
    Called the B29 trail by the club. Has Rich's great GPS tracks over topo map and directions to parking lot. Slicker than snot when wet.

  5. #5
    Member chico99645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    1,481

    Default

    Thanks for the info StockNStuck. Will hit it today

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •