Thread: trijicon?

Question trijicon?

Any you got them on your hunting rifles?I got a burris 1.5-6x40 on my 375 ruger I really like it but it doesnt have enuogh eye relief. Its popped me a couple times. I gotta really hang on to the forearm if I dont want to get nailed. Its hard to shoot good when you gotta death grip your forearm. Im looking into the other burris with more relief or the trijicon has a 1-4 power with good eye relief. Then there is the old standby leopold 1-4 or 1-5 power models. Im curios about the trijicon though.

I don't know about that specific model by trijicon. I have a leupold 1.75x6 on my 375 and it has lots of eye relief.

We sell a ton of the Trijis for dangerous game rifles.....best bet is to look through one... you will be impressed and they have decent eye releif

Default trijicon

have a 3-9x40 with green mil dot.....hands down best scope i've had on a gun so far.......i'd say just as good as the leupolds & bushnell 4200's i've had quality & low light performance...i don't think you'd be dissapointed

Mag Man,

I have a 1.25-4 [1 inch tube] Trijicon.....too short for most long action rifles especially 375 H&H.....would make you a good deal on it if it will work for you...NIB. A nice clear scope with red triangle post reticle.

The 1x-4x 30mm hasn't been available and won't be for a few months yet....so they tell me....

I have a Leupold 1x-4x Matte that has never been used.....for sale.

Vern

the 1-4x30mm has been avaialble since the spring and we get regular shipments of them

Default My optic....

I have the trij acog on my AR and I love it. Its my favorite scope. Clear as a bell and I can pull and drop a coyote really fast. Great glass IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seant View Post
    I don't know about that specific model by trijicon. I have a leupold 1.75x6 on my 375 and it has lots of eye relief.
    +1 That's what I had on my old H&H and it was very forgiving. I never even came close to having a problem. I have a Leupold 2-7 Euro on my .375 Ruger now. I looked into an illuminated reticle or trijicon instead of the conventional duplex, but I decided against it. Illuminateds just mean extra weight on a rifle with good recoil and that isn't a great idea. The trijicons didn't have that great of eye relief and the fov wasn't all that either. It is clear and the red reticle is interesting, but I decided against it. If you compare the trijicon's eye relief or fov to that of the Swarovski Z6 it isn't really comparable, but then neither is the price.

Brett

We have a lot of Trijocon ACOG's in the Army and they hold up to all the abuse we put them through so I think that says a lot about the brand. As long as I found one I was comfortable with and gave me adequate eye relief I wouldn't think twice about putting it on a hunting rifle. The Leupolds do offer more eye relief than your Burris does. Either way you should be good to go!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.