Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting Pics.

Thumbs up Hunting Pics.

Just thought I'd start a thread where people can post, who have poto albums in their profile. Hunting or fishing photos. I'm gonna need something to pass the time this winter, seeings how I've already looked at all the hunting photos from 2009, 2008, 2007 hunting pics.

I have randomly picked members and check out there profile and found that some memebers have very impressive albums. Now before you guys go getting all crazey on me I'm not stalking any one. Just checking out pictures...

Enjoy

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SEEBLAZE View Post
    Now before you guys go getting all crazey on me I'm not stalking any one. Just checking out pictures...Enjoy
    Sure sounds like cyber stalking to me!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

I knew it.Cyber stalking in the first post...LOL.. Come on now Bonco where is your albums?

I knew it.Cyber stalking in the first post...LOL.. Come on now Bonco where is your albums?
    Does hunting Taliban count? To have hunting pics I would have to be home to hunt. I will see what I can pull together though.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

My first moose years back

My wifes blackie

Bronco,

Thanks for posting pictures, but what I meant was ablums under your public profile. Click on my public profile and you can see my photo albums and you'll see what I was talking about. You definatly have some good pictures to start one. Was just wondering how many members have them? Cannot believe this thread has been hit over 200 times and no one is chimming in.

I went to start an album, but had a problem uploading pics that day and never got back to it. This might motivate me to put one together if I can find the time. I'll post again once I get my album up.

Default A little slow

Yeah, I don't want to trash-talk the site, but I have found uploading to this site to just be too cumbersome and time consuming to do much of it. I have a couple albums up on my profile, and I have plenty of new material. Maybe I'll load a few newer ones up and chime in.

-Gr
    My signature is awesome.

Default Photos

Hi guys. I am a teacher from SD who lives in a rural community where hunting is still a way of life. On my school website, I have a page devoted to pictures from my hunting experiences as my students often ask to see photos from my adventures. If anyone is interested the address is http://bo001.k12.sd.us/hunting%20pictures.htm
    Please be patient as it has a large number of photos.

Default Dang sdhunter

That is a very impressive album. I especially like that whitetail with the palmed antler and the pronghorn antelope. Very nice. I'm a teacher too and the kids love to look at all my pix.

Bronco,

Thanks for posting pictures, but what I meant was ablums under your public profile. Click on my public profile and you can see my photo albums and you'll see what I was talking about. You definatly have some good pictures to start one. Was just wondering how many members have them? Cannot believe this thread has been hit over 200 times and no one is chimming in.
    Sorry about that SEEBLAZE I am a bit dense at times will start filling in my album as the internet over here cooperates.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i have several albums available http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/member.php?u=17041

i have found it NOT too bad once you do it a time or two...

first you have to create the album and name it... then find the add photos link at the corner of it.. and add 3 at a time...

i would like to add a few tonight but my camera is still busted...

Bushrat has asked me to drink beers for him... so i plan on copious amounts to really mess him up.

Beer by proxy : the Alaska experiment
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Posted some fresh photos

There; I added a bunch of new pictures in a few new albums, along with a photo of my completed bear rug that I just got back. I think anyone can get it just by going to my profile, but let me know if you try to find them and have difficulty. My photos cover everything from hunting to fishing to hiking to kayaking. I don't discriminate - it's all good stuff to me !

Vince - good luck on the beer drinking by proxy. If it turns out to be too much of a task, I could try to shoulder some of the work. Let me know.

-Gr
    My signature is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDakotaHunter View Post
    Hi guys. I am a teacher from SD who lives in a rural community where hunting is still a way of life. On my school website, I have a page devoted to pictures from my hunting experiences as my students often ask to see photos from my adventures. If anyone is interested the address is http://bo001.k12.sd.us/hunting%20pictures.htm
    Please be patient as it has a large number of photos.

All I can say is holly crap! Very nice.

if you need extra help with the beer drinkin, count me in!

Release Lake Trout

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Gr is for Greg View Post
    There; I added a bunch of new pictures in a few new albums, along with a photo of my completed bear rug that I just got back. I think anyone can get it just by going to my profile, but let me know if you try to find them and have difficulty. My photos cover everything from hunting to fishing to hiking to kayaking. I don't discriminate - it's all good stuff to me !

Vince - good luck on the beer drinking by proxy. If it turns out to be too much of a task, I could try to shoulder some of the work. Let me know.

-Gr
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    if you need extra help with the beer drinkin, count me in!

well get at it guys... havent heard from him all night we must be doing well....

now who can post proxy drunk photos for me

of course being proxy i should beable to find them on the web eh?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Woke up with beer hangover Vince, thanks <grin>.

I thought I said drink a beer for me...did I use the plural...gosh don't recall now!

SouthDakotaHunter, looks like you've been up north after Dall's, glad to see hunting is still a way of life down there, neat pics.

Default Alaska three times

Bushrat, I have been fortunate in that I have visited AK three times. Twice for Dall Sheep hunts and once for fishing. The ram in the photo measured 39 1/8 X 14 1/8 and was aged at 10 years when checked. As I am sure you can guess, it came out of the Chugach range.

Default A few new pics

I posted a few new pics. Unfortunately I haven't been here long enough to have as many pictures as some of you guys

Few pictures in my albums if your bored!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast