Thread: Fairbanks Retriever Club fall potluck

Default Fairbanks Retriever Club fall potluck

FRC's annual fall potluck dinner & meeting!

When: Friday, Oct. 23rd, 6:30 p.m.
    Where: Pioneer Hall in Pioneer Park (lobby between the Pioneer Museum & Big Stampede)

After dinner there will be a slide show, general membership meeting with elections of officers for 2009/2010, information about FRC & activities (including training classes & events), door prizes, and lots of dog talk.

Please bring a dish to share -- dinner is potluck! Club supplies paper/plasticware, some drinks, etc.

Just to make sure, this is open to the general public correct? Is there some sort of a sign up for food, or do you just bring whatever you want? Any other suggestions or advice for a total newbie showing up at one of these events? Thanks

Jeremiah

Folks interested in retrievers are welcome to attend, yet only current members will vote for officers/board members. There's no sign up for food -- it's pot luck indeed, but typically there's a good variety. The Hall has no kitchen, but there are outlets if something needs to be plugged in. No need to dress up, families are welcome, and we're usually done by 9 p.m. Relax, don't hesitate to speak up or ask questions, and just have fun. Heck, you can't get harrassed TOO much -- you have a Lab, not one of the "exotics"!!

Karen

Well, I'll be there. Now if I can only talk my wife into coming along with me.

Jeremiah