Thread: Fisherman 222 almost died!!!!!!!

Default Fisherman 222 almost died!!!!!!!

A big welcome back to fish 222. He just lived thru one of the most deadly experiences a trapper/hunter/forum reader can go thru..............
    AN INTERNET OUTAGE!
    Glad you survived. I'm thinking there might be a book deal out there for you, eh?
    Trapping conditions are poor too, so he got a double wammy.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Default Thanks MT

It was close but I did survive. I reread a few of my favorite books by Jim Rearden, and thawed out a frozen block of ice which contained my traps. That last rain/sleet/snowstorm/windstorm blew the top of one of my rubbermaid bins with all my traps in them, so I had a solid block of ice containing traps, it was the icing on the cake to an internet outage.

Also as of December 1st Dish Network cut out distance delivery of the 4 major network tv stations. Where we live we can not get Anc channels as we are too far west, so no more TV either. Ever felt like you have been kicked in the head once you already lost the battle?

Trapping should get better real soon, they slaughtered reindeer today so that will really help. Now if we could get some snow it would make the going even better.

I am thinking of a book deal, but I am holding out for the best offer

It's great to be back, but will take me a few days to catch up

Book deal? Hold out for movie rights man, thats were the real money is.

Default U had me goin

I thought I was going to read a story of raw survival where some poor guy broke down in the bush and make a helecopter out of a 110 spring two boat paddles and a broken snow machine motor in order to save his partner that fell under a glacier. Then after reading I learned the truth about the loss of fisher222,s cable and internet. Dang guys you cant put somthing that horrid on this forum,,,kids might read it and be scarred for life.