Thread: Anyone have a 45 APC Reamer to loan? Anch.

Default Anyone have a 45 APC Reamer to loan? Anch.

Moderators, feel free to move this, didn't know where to place this.

I have a 45 apc 1911 project thats finally beginning to wrap up, I used a Ed Brown prefit but had to reduce the hood a little, 1/32???

So where it is now what I have to deepen the chamber a little, (not quite locking up on sized cases, but its close) was wondering if someone here locally had one I could borrow for a quick turn, it would be hand turned and with plenty of cutting fluid.

I still need to order some gauges so I can confirm cutting distance but I just wanted to throw this out and see if anyone had one laying around collecting dust,,,,,I could chip in some $ or trade for beer, acp brass....

PM me if you could help me out,,,,,,,,I'm in Anchorage

I am not sure he still has any but here are some for sale at a good price. He seems to get more from time to time.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...ight=45+reamer

Default chamber reamer--rent one

Quote Originally Posted by youngtrout View Post
    Moderators, feel free to move this, didn't know where to place this.

I have a 45 apc 1911 project thats finally beginning to wrap up, I used a Ed Brown prefit but had to reduce the hood a little, 1/32???

So where it is now what I have to deepen the chamber a little, (not quite locking up on sized cases, but its close) was wondering if someone here locally had one I could borrow for a quick turn, it would be hand turned and with plenty of cutting fluid.

I still need to order some gauges so I can confirm cutting distance but I just wanted to throw this out and see if anyone had one laying around collecting dust,,,,,I could chip in some $ or trade for beer, acp brass....

PM me if you could help me out,,,,,,,,I'm in Anchorage
    see http://www.reamerrentals.com/?gclid=...FRESawod9HZFrg to rent a reamer. I recently rented a 32HR reamer, and was happy