Thread: Draw Supplemental

Default Draw Supplemental

Anyone else having problems downloading the supplemental for the draw hunts? I viewed them yesterday and wanted to print it out tonight for further review but cant access the supplemetal for some reason on the ADFG website.

Default 2010-2011?

Are you talking 2010 supliment? I just looked and the adf&g website says the 2010-2011 will be available for download nov 1

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by akdoshin View Post
    Anyone else having problems downloading the supplemental for the draw hunts? I viewed them yesterday and wanted to print it out tonight for further review but cant access the supplemetal for some reason on the ADFG website.
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff156 View Post
    Are you talking 2010 supliment? I just looked and the adf&g website says the 2010-2011 will be available for download nov 1

well if we look at a few of the other threads of questions that have popped up today.. we have to be led to think the EARLY release was ...

er...

possibly..

NAAAAA

oh WAIT !!!!

a

mistake by a state employee

OOOOOPS..

though however unlikely it may seem that somebody got questioned on it and realized it was not due out for a few more weeks.

perchance we got to see a Draft of what is to come...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

yes, the 2010 -2011 supplemental. the web site nows shows that it will be available in Nov but I was reviewing it yesterday. Thought maybe something was screwed up with my internet service/computer but I guess not.

They had it posted for a few days, but it appears that was a mistake. It is no longer available. I'll wait until real one is posted online and then post them side by side here. It will be interesting to see what changes they make.

Default no firefox

Quote Originally Posted by akdoshin View Post
    Using Firefox as your browser? Mine didn't work on that link repeatedly; then I tried the MS IE browser and it worked first time.

Moot point now; I guess its not available anymore; but that likely won't change when the final is delivered.

I tried to see where their web site linked to that file (while it was down-loadable) and even did their search function; nogo. It looks a lot like an early accidental release from here.

Default MODERATORS: draw supp

I have it downloaded. 2.04 mb PDF file. Cant attach to post. Too big.

MODERATORS:
    Any way to post it or email to one of you to post somehow for everyone to use till f&g re-posts?

Quote Originally Posted by AK-HUNT View Post
    I have it downloaded. 2.04 mb PDF file. Cant attach to post. Too big.

MODERATORS:
    Any way to post it or email to one of you to post somehow for everyone to use till f&g re-posts?
    I don't think the forum software allows for such a large file, and I'm not sure we can work around it. I'm also not sure if we should post it if there are corrections that might yet be made.

Default Saving money

Think about it, the early release saved them money on proof reading.

LOL, Terry

Default I've been thinking about this

I can get the file size small enough to upload to this website. The only reason I haven't is that I can't decide if I should. On the one hand, I believe in the free flow of information. Not sure what it would hurt having the information out there even if its incorrect. However, what if someone uses that incorrect information and does something negative (i.e. puts in for the wrong hunt). Should I feel bad at that point? Not sure. Also, would the Mods pull it down? Are the Mods on the forum acting as proxies to the state? Supporting and advancing its agenda? If so then it should not be posted, but at the same time then nothing critical of the state should be posted. And I know this isn't true. See this for details http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=65548.

What's everyone elses take?

I don't think it will hurt people to wait for two weeks for the official sup.

Default Draw Supplemental

You missed, my turn, lol........... You gotta learn to pull the mirror in when you roll the window down, to get a good steady rest.....Not that I know anything about that