Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Kodiak's Frazer Lake Deer

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    8

    Default Kodiak's Frazer Lake Deer

    Wondering if anyone has any good, bad, or indifferent reports about the deer and goat hunting around Frazer Lake? My wife and I will be hunting South Frazer on Nov 4th. It will be her first big game hunting experience! Wish her luck and thanks for any advice.

  2. #2

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTR View Post
    Wondering if anyone has any good, bad, or indifferent reports about the deer and goat hunting around Frazer Lake? My wife and I will be hunting South Frazer on Nov 4th. It will be her first big game hunting experience! Wish her luck and thanks for any advice.
    I have never seen goats in the drainage, but that is not to say they don't exist. There are always a few deer, but there are way better areas a lot closer in for much better deer hunting. I hope you are going for bear and just hoping for incidental catches of other species. If not, I would highly suggest you reconsider your plan and consider better areas. Frazer would not be my best bet for deer or goat.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •