Thread: Less is better

Default Less is better

Is there any way you can selects the threads you want to read. This web site has too many threads.

Have you tried clicking on "new posts"? It may reduce the list of thread/responses you want to look at.

There is also a way you can "subscribe" to threads. I haven't played with it, but I think you can have a list of threads you are following and they will all show on the same page.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Ideas

JSDobson and AKMud had good suggestions. I use mostly "new posts" for getting around myself.

Another possibility: if there are forum groups that do not interest you, you can remove them from view. For example, in the main forum home page, if you will look at the top group of forums (Alaska Boating Forums) notice in the blue bar at the top this little hoobey . If you click it, the system will hide those forums and show only the blue bar.

Your comment is an important one on busy and extensive forums such as these. It really shows the value of well-written thread titles.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Rutting Moose View Post
    Is there any way you can selects the threads you want to read. This web site has too many threads.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Another possibility: if there are forum groups that do not interest you, you can remove them from view. For example, in the main forum home page, if you will look at the top group of forums (Alaska Boating Forums) notice in the blue bar at the top this little hoobey [IMG]David
    It would be nice if that little hoobey was next to each subject rather than all Hunting forums or all Fishing forums etc.