Thread: Supplement Hmmmssss????

Default Supplement Hmmmssss????

Well, while surfing my next donations to ADF&G I noticed a few of the old Goat hunts down in Kodiak weren't in. No DG 477 or 475. I see they expanded the numbers on a few of the other areas, however they didn't provide the little "this is the area for this hunt #" map like they do for most. Hmmmmm.....now gonna have to do a little more research. I hate that!
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

scratch that...found a reg.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    IIRC 475/477 are now registration?
    According to the BoG, yes. Also they capped the number of non resident sheep hunters in GMU 14. There are a few other interesting changes and some permit numbers seems to have increased slightly. Sorry, you didn't scratch fast enough!

I hunted Kodiak this fall for goats & heard from several folks that because of the high number of goats that a lot of the hunts we're going to registration hunts next year & wouldn't need a drawing anymore.