Thread: ATV Truck Ramps "looking for"

Default ATV Truck Ramps "looking for"

I am looking for those fold out metal ramps for my Truck. Anyone out there point me to the best place around Palmer to get those? Thanks.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Lowes sells the arched set of two peice...

acrtic cat on the parks above walmart wiill have the bi/tri/fold in stock as will any of your atv dealers... IE: hartly Honda..

i prefer the tow piece arched ones..

edit...

Sears, AIH, also
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

AIH near Performance Yamaha in Wasilla has a good deal on the tri-fold ramps. Lowes sells them too but the weight rating is not as high as the ones at AIH.
    2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
    http://www.grizzlycentral.com/

fish creek sales

Default here you go

email this posting to a friend anchorage craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
    please flag with care:

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    LOADING RAMPS - $40 (ANCHORAGE)

Date: 2009-10-14, 8:28PM AKDT
    Reply to: sale-jkdrm-1422137665@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FOLD UP RAMPS FOR LOADING YOUR TOYS HEAVY DUTY DIAMOND PLATE, AND ALUMINUM 86" LONG WHEN EXTENDED, 40.00 OBO CALL TOM 350-2177

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1422137665

Thanks for the help and I went to AIH. Nice ramps and 179.00 out the door. Works for me :O)

Thumbs up Ramps

Sportsmans Wharehouse carries 3 or 4 types