Thread: Aftermarket Parts

Default Aftermarket Parts

Looking for aftermarket parts for my Ski-Doo Summit. More specifically exhaust. Cant seem to find any that fit.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

what year is it?

I used to run my own shop down in Valdez, and found that the Aftermarket parts stores had liquidation close out on stuff for more then 4 year old sleds...

some brands were HARD put to have ready to go the first year. usually it is the second and third year old that aftermarket is READILY available for the mid range stuff... the skidoos were always last to get the new digs.

Keep in mind that if you are still under warrenty... most will void if you toss on a new pipe and stuff..and the science is so straight forward with it they can tell if it has been run as a mod or not. when it burns up.

the Doos are a great chassis and have always held up with the mods, but were always more difficult to find..( I dwelt with all 4 brands)

start with Hp Engineering, if they are still running, ( used to be a dealer for them.... western power sports out of Boise ID used to carry a lot of Doo stuff.. but you will have to find a dealer. they do not sell retail..(many of the small shops have WPS dealership status)

don't bother with Dennis kirk or the like. they typically have the discounted stock, that was 3-4th run and not quite in spec. or they got the wholesale deal on the others liquidating their stock to make room for new year models.

Grab a SNOW WEST or other mag and find the DOO adds and after market dealers.. and start calling one will have what your looking for if not too old.

Good luck
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default SnoWest Forums

SnoWest has an online forum with a very active swapmeet section. All sorts of parts for all brands if you don't mind used.

alaska snowmoblie savage new owners good bunch of guys

Default oops

Sorry its an 09 Summit.

Go down there and talk with ben,dewayne it don't matter on the year it not the same old shop it used to be like I said new owners. If it an 09 aftermarket parts are easy to come buy

Quote Originally Posted by mntransplant View Post
    Sorry its an 09 Summit.