Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishapalooza 2010 Announcement!!!!!

Exclamation Fishapalooza 2010 Announcement!!!!!

Will undergo Re-Branding for 2010.
    In order to keep up with the changing times and keep the festival fresh, Chuck and I have decided to do a little rebranding of the Fishapalooza festival for 2010.

For 2010 what was formerly Fishapalooza will become Troutstock.

Here is an early sampling of the new artwork.

I know Alaska Hippie will be grooving to the new look!!!
    Dates are still to be determined but will definately be in September so clear your calender because the 2010 festival should be even better than this years.

Thumbs up I like

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Count me and Mrs Danattherock in
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

If that’s a sticker i want one for my boat.

I'm in, but easy on the rainbow colors there, big fella! LOL!

Good work guys!! I think I might just have to make the trip next year

Daniel

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

trout STOCK?

woodstock

earthstock

food stock

underwearstock

coffee stock

soup stock

chuck stock

ya'll can do better then.. trout stock

lineolimpia or something
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

yeah troutstock needs help...

But i know wont go if you call it Rainbow days..lol

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    yeah troutstock needs help...

But i know wont go if you call it Rainbow days..lol
    hmmm well you know the only pics i seen of a women were Dan and HIS wife.... all the rest was boat loads of casters n baiters....in masculine form
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default troutstock

sounds to me like we will be holding it over at the kepler lakes fishing for little guys. Why change the name? I think fishapalooza is a good name to keep and build on.

Thumbs up Rsvp

Count me as an RSVP. Don't care what name it has.

Suggest 2 things:

- try to have less overlap with moose hunt, if the bite can be had then (first things first, I get it...)

- if in a another public campground, get one of those group area pavilion spots made for group gatherings. More room at the gathering spot, rain shelter for those times that it will, and it solves the no-sleep complaint (was that you Chuck?)

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post

- try to have less overlap with moose hunt, if the bite can be had then (first things first, I get it...)
    Probably doable, but tough. Too early (pre Moose season) and the bite isn't hot....Too late (post Moose season) and it is dern chilly for those in tents/pop-ups, also a greater chance of missing the bite as the cooler temps push the trout out of the River and into their wintering range (lakes).

- if in a another public campground, get one of those group area pavilion spots made for group gatherings. More room at the gathering spot, rain shelter for those times that it will, and it solves the no-sleep complaint (was that you Chuck?)
    Closest ones that come to mind, that are open that time of year are at Quartz Creek and Hidden Lake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name is groovy Drifter, and it was a pleasure sharing a fire with you and that crazy mutt of yours...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Default why change the name?

More of a tribute type deal i have to say. Jack came into the party that night and was just like what the hell is this? Troutstock?
    Johnswa and myself heard him say that and it stuck with us. I brought it up to chuck that jack said that. It had a ring to him. Paul added it being troutstock "1.0" We all liked that. Obviously dave liked it....if he didnt im sure it would not be set as he's a stubborn bull. So thats why troutstock.

Let me ask you this...

Why question it? Where you there?

and line o limpia..... weak.
    Go Fish

Default also to add

Kepler bradley lakes hold some monster bows by the way. There are some nemos, but same with the kenai.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by liv2fish87 View Post

Let me ask you this...

Did you eat my meats? I was there in more ways then one

meet on face book here

Default Man that sounds wrong.

Well, No sir i did not eat your meat. But if its the carribou your speaking of Im sorry for the comment because I heard about that delactable delight and even saw a glimpse of it that night. Unfortunately No. I did not partake in your meat. Maybe next time
    Go Fish

Default gone; it must have been too good

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Did you eat my meats? I was there in more ways then one
    It was gone by the time I showed up down there... I heard great things about it though!

Though I'm probably just walking into it again... by responding to such a question...

Quote Originally Posted by liv2fish87 View Post
    More of a tribute type deal i have to say. Jack came into the party that night and was just like what the hell is this? Troutstock?
    Johnswa and myself heard him say that and it stuck with us. I brought it up to chuck that jack said that. It had a ring to him. Paul added it being troutstock "1.0" We all liked that. Obviously dave liked it....if he didnt im sure it would not be set as he's a stubborn bull. So thats why troutstock.

Let me ask you this...

and line o limpia..... weak.
    Yes liv2fishI was there sitting between you and sam one night around the fire. I wasn't there for the moment that has named this next years get together. Thats all good and really I don't care what its called as it was fun meeting some of you and some good laughs around the fire. Hope to see you all next year at troutstock. As for my joke about kepler lakes yes I know there are some very nice fish in some of them there lakes. Even been thinking about checking them out soon.

drifter, we need to go fishing again.

I enjoyed the last round.

Whatever you guys decide to call it, count me in. I'll make sure not to imbibe too late beside Dave's tent.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·..¸¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

He can pitch that little Eureka anywhere he wants in the Rainbow lot and he will still hear us when the Wild Turkey starts flowing

My suggestion for next year, he joins in the late night festivities. That is the only sure-fired way I know he won't be bothered.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast