Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mathews Reezen 7.0 INBOUND!

Talking Mathews Reezen 7.0 INBOUND!

Anyone else shoot one of these?

I shot a buddy's Reezen, then spotted one on AT in 28.5 draw length (me) for a good price. That place is BAD! Don't go there.

My Drenalin LD let me down. When that bull walked by on my moose hunt this year, my video camera out-screamed my bow. It went like this:

Taylor - "Oh, crap, there's a bull coming across the river, and he's going to come right by camp!"

Drenalin - "grab me. well, maybe. he is only the first bull we've seen and we are going to be here for two weeks... dumbazz..."

Video Cam - "NO. Grab me. It would be great to get some footage, and then later shoot this bull or some bigger bull!"

Moral of the story:
    Don't go hunting alone. Any one of you would have made me shoot that bull. I'm still having nightmares.

Taylor

-[]------->

Smile mission

Hi Mark,
    I shot a reesin and loved it but bought a mission eliminator, a very close second for $400.00 vs. $679.00. The store had a grand opening sale, cash only.
    Hey Mark if you add some moose meat and spice to those pic's they will eat OK. Just kidding it still must have been a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    Anyone else shoot one of these?

I shot a buddy's Reezen, then spotted one on AT in 28.5 draw length (me) for a good price. That place is BAD! Don't go there.

Taylor

-[]------->

.AT has some good info".But say one word about Mathews and be ready" To get your nads and Butt handed to you
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

No, and I do not intend on shooting one, my Drenalin LD is my go to bow and will kill anything the Reezon will, it's all about keeping up with the Jones', et al, the latest and greatest.

Your taking a big chance posting this here, you-know-who could stumble upon this website or someone she know's might see this thread and then the cat is out of the bag........

Talking note the smiley -------->

I told her...

She was supportive. You are giving me shat. What's up with THAT, Mr. MyReflexBowShootsJustFine!!!???

Nah. Love the Drenalin LD. GREAT shooting bow and I may hold on to it for that "reezen".

That was fun, just made a pun!

Thanks for the replies, fellas. Well, up to the guilt-smearing session, that is!

Taylor

-[]------->

Talking

WoW!

Took less than a dozen arrows to get sighted in back to 60. The bow came together perfect with my other components.

This thing shoots FOB LASER BEAMS!

Very impressed. Thank you, PFD!

Now, who wants a Mathews Drenalin LD on the cheap?!

:-)) Beamin' like a 'possum,

Taylor

-[]------->

Dude get a Bowcam

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

WoW!

Took less than a dozen arrows to get sighted in back to 60. The bow came together perfect with my other components.

Taylor

-[]------->
    whats on the cheap there Taylor? ??? (looking over shoulder for other hungery wolves)
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

"Warning: Do not aim at a person"

I see they market those in the south....LOL

I got the Reezin in 6.5 from Screamin Eagle Archery, i love it. ...........I'd like to shoot a nice big brown bear with it someday.......no blood on it yet.

I know..................I'm dreaming again, but the bow is shooter, very comfortable, and quieter than my 05' Switchback.

WoW!

Taylor

-[]------->
    My Katera was set up in three(Wondering how long it will take for him to rag on my butt about bashing Mathews LAMO )

His Drenalin LD is a shooter, i've got the exact same bow and love it. Unlike Marc, I will be keeping mine as we have "bonded" quite well over the last 6 months.

Congrats Marc but, dude I need another week or two before I can get mine. I can hardly wait as it is and you post this crap? Man that's just teasin cold brotha!

Any particular Reason why you chose the 7.0 rather the 6.5???.........just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Any particular Reason why you chose the 7.0 rather the 6.5???.........just curious.

Brace Hight would be my frist guess,Less string slap

Default bidding war

Is there going to be a bidding war for the Drenalin? I stopped by the shop this morning to see where it would start at but no avail. Probably a good thing cuz I need a new bow like a hole in the head but a good deal is hard to pass up. I think my Q2XL is feeling old.

Default Shooting Performance of Mathew's Reezen

I've been shooting Mathews bows for quite a few years now and have 6 of their models to date. They have all served me well. Although I believe there are many good bows out on the market and always have been. It is more of practice and practice more, and spend more hours in the field that makes our success percentages better. Home work and more homework on preparing for a hunt leads me to this question..........

I'm also considering trying the new Reezen 6 or 7. To date the smoothest Mathew bow was my original MQ1 at 80% although all I shoot now is 65% due to some states like Idaho regulaions. How does the Reezen stack up for draw smoothness compare to the MQ1?

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Ketchikan,AK

Quote Originally Posted by AKMarmot View Post
    Is there going to be a bidding war for the Drenalin? I stopped by the shop this morning to see where it would start at but no avail. Probably a good thing cuz I need a new bow like a hole in the head but a good deal is hard to pass up. I think my Q2XL is feeling old.
    No bidding war on his bow, he sold it to a friend last week.

Kahahawaii - The half-inch of brace height is alot of forgiveness to give up for 5 fps. I'm accustomed to 7" BH bows, and so this was my choice.

That Drenalin LD is still in my hands... sooooo...

Sorry I've been out of pocket. Went to the slope for a HSE Safety Fair. Sorta like a Sportsmans Show, but for Arctic Gear and such.

Taylor

-[]-------->

PM sent Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast