Thread: Plane Rentals

Default Plane Rentals

anyone know of someone renting in the Fairbanks area?

Warbelow's rents 172's i believe
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
    Henry Ford

Default Warbelows

yes, they have two, but was looking for someone else

There are at least 3 other flight instructors at FAI that have 150-152's, but I'm not sure that they like to rent their airplanes. The 3 I know of are Fairbanks Flight Train, Franci Thomas, and Kirst Aviation.
    I don't know you's reasons for not wanting to rent from Warbelows, but if it was the price of the 172's, they are supposed to take delivery of one of the new Cessna Sky Catcher 162's soon, which they said will be significantly less $$.

Kirst aviation's web site says he rents his aircraft. http://kirstaviation.com/
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
    Henry Ford

Default Thanks

I currently rent from Warbelows, its not the price, I like thier planes, its that they have a policy that you can only take up one passenger at a time, even if you have your own renters insurance, which I have. Id like to be able to take the wife and son up at the same time. So I was hoping to find someone renting a 172