Thread: Ski Doo Tundra

Default Ski Doo Tundra

I'm looking to buy a Ski Doo Tundra to get out and do some trapping this season. I would like to find a 93 or newer if posible. If any one has one they are willing to part with I would be interested. Also if any one sees one for sale please let me know. Also open to posible trade, lets talk.

PM me with any info.

Thank you.

Eric.

I would recommend you look at mid 90's Arctic Cat Bearcat's preferably the 440. They will make the Tundra look like a toy.
    Tim

Thanks I will look into that.

I bought two 93 tundra's new (sold one a few years ago) and a 96 Bearcat. I still have both of them. The tundra lives at the cabin every time I ride it I curse it.....
    Tim

If you would like to get rid of it I would be interested. Another reason for the tundra is so my son could ride it when he gets a little bigger.

I know you're looking for a Tundra and you have your reasons for that, but the best trapping machine I've ever found was the Yamaha Bravo. They are very light, rarely get stuck, have a narrow stance for weaving in and out of trees on tight trails, mechanically simple and easy to work on, run good in extreme cold and easy on fuel.

Put on a set of ski-skins and get yourself a sled to tow behind it and you're in business.
    Now what ?

Default Tundra

The tundra and the bravo are both good for trapping. I used to have a 440 bearcat. It will indeed make the bravo or tundra feel like a toy. But when you get it stuck...and you will, you will be wishing you were driving the toy. If you spend all your time on trails or on well compacted snow the bearcat will be fine, but if you are going slow in powder winding through the trees the bearcat will eventually get stuck, and boy will your back hurt.
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com