Thread: Bad Press???? part ll

Default Bad Press???? part ll

Here's a recent article from Washington State with a lot of the same issues as in the other Bad Press thread. Besides the fact that the tribal police may have acted illegally, this story has many of the same issues as the other thread and makes some points that in a State the size of Alaska, aren't really thought about.

http://www.ptleader.com/main.asp?Sec...rticleID=25332

One thought I had.... States like Washington and other lower 48 states are crowded, and sometimes finding a remote hunting area is harder. And then there's the fact that this was a legal hunt that the state sanctioned. I'm guessing it was a damage control hunt. They usually limit hunts in areas with homes and businesses to muzzle loaders, shotguns and archery. You might think, well why have a hunt in an area like that, but sometimes the animals outstrip their environment and the biologists want to keep them in check. There are safety factors they may be trying to control also such as animals on roadways. Hitting a moose is bad, but what about rounding a corner and crashing into a herd of elk? It does happen. Elk can also do a lot of property damage in a hurry being herd animals.

Comments?

Talking

OMG...will the bad news never end????

Quote Originally Posted by 257wby View Post
    OMG...will the bad news never end????
    Here is something to make you laugh at and then wonder what has happened to our society that people are so naive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Saltersm View Post
    Here is something to make you laugh at and then wonder what has happened to our society that people are so naive.
    okay where is the rest of the clipping?

but thats funny
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Saltersm View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious!!!!! You made my day Saltersm...people sometimes...although it is truly pathetic.

Doc

Default Dohh

This person has watched "Winny the Pooh" wayyyyy to many times. LoL !
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious!!!!! You made my day Saltersm...people sometimes...although it is truly pathetic.

Doc

I am glad you guys enjoyed it. The clip came from an e-mail I got this morning, it could be photo shopped for all I know but I thought it was fitting. I beleive common sense is an uncommon virtue in todays society.