Thread: Kodiak duck hunters?

Originally Anchor Point, AK but in Kodiak now!

Default Kodiak duck hunters?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new hunting partner. PM Me and we can exchange numbers. I Have decoys and calls. Just need a a partner. Thanks

ROB

Exclamation Bump!

Looks like there are either no Kodiak guys or they just don't need any extras. Ok well if anybody needs someone even to drag birds and set dekes. Gimme a pm.

ROB

Do you have a dog and does it retrieve?
    I already have a dog, 21' boat, dekes, hunting spots and plenty of friends (with bigger boats) that hunt, so I'm not really willing to take on anyone new. I have your PM so maybe later in the season if I have a free day I'll drop you a line. No offense inteded, I hunted from shore for 3 years before I got hooked up. Get out and learn the roadsystem, plenty of good duck hunting to be had (if you have a dog). I limited opening day on teal and widgeon in less than 2 hours walking off the road. Have fun and good luck.

TB

Default Eh no problem

I guess thats's how it goes. I know how it is having someone new trying to dip in on everybodys spots. Not my motive but i guess I'll find someone. If you get any time you got my number. Good season to ya. Anyone else?

Rob

Dont sweat it rob, we take care of our own! We will find some spots... One of the guys here has a young golden-lab mix. Just remember guys we take care of our own, I was in Wisconsion for 4 years and a local took me out to some off the beaten path spots(got my first wood ducks and pintail w/him) and we are still good freinds, we ended up being ice fishing buds as well...

Default thanks

Hey man,

For sure we will get out. just give me a call and we can set something up. Maybe some deer hunting as well. Hope all is well and the AH. Later

Rob