Thread: New Buggie.. What now?

Default New Buggie.. What now?

I got this buggie last year because it looked like huge fun, but I can't figure out where to take it. Its not 4wd so deep muddy trail are out. Any suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a beach rig to me. Eureka could be fun is it was dry enough. Just make sure to have a 4x4 or 6x6 along as well for when your courage gets the best of you!!!

Jim Creek would be a pretty good option. There are some fun dunes prior to crossing the creek so you would have lots of area to ride. If you can make it across the creek, you could make it to Wolf point without any trouble. Getting back out to the Knik from Wolf point could be tricky at times though.

What engine is in that? Looks like a hoot in the sand!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Jim Creek, Clam Gulch, Ninilchik, Eureka is a good one too. Sutton area has some fun, fairly tame areas, just not Eska Falls, only because of the mud holes. Lots of areas I'd try with a friend.

Its a chinese motor that is suposedly a clone of 800cc suzuki motor that they put in the suzuki swift. One thing that is fun about it is the 4 speed stick transmission.

drive it to work!
    Semper Fi!