Thread: trying to help some one out....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default trying to help some one out....

you know once in awhile we all meet a person we extend our hand to when asked....

Ronnie, is one of the bar tenders/cooks at clear sky lodge. mile 280 on the parks

she just had a double mastectomy (Sp?) among other problems ...

she is looking for a good shape wheeler 4x4 that she can use to haul wood hunt off and carry her kids around on...

it must be in good shape as she has her own needs to meet as well all her kids have their own special need is my understanding from the neighbor... (Ronnie adopts and fosters..as i understand)

Dividends are coming out and she has about a 3500 limit. we would like to keep this in the local area... cantwell to Fairbanks as best possible

if you have any leads or an extra bike let me know or go see Ronnie in the evening at the lodge. take the wife. the steaks are some of the best in the state....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Hi Vince,
    I have an idea for her. I am wondering how about we at AOD take up some donations and maybe we could match her money or more and get a dealer to help as well and just get her a new atv. Just a thought.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by hotcity2 View Post
    Hi Vince,
    I have an idea for her. I am wondering how about we at AOD take up some donations and maybe we could match her money or more and get a dealer to help as well and just get her a new atv. Just a thought.

thanks hotcity for the thought.

but i beleive that wont fly with these folk... for many reasons

i would NOT want t be the one that brought it up...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince, if you end up finding an ATV in the Anchorage/Valley area that fits her needs for the right price don't let distance be an issue. I can pick up and deliver the quad to her for free. I would be happy to donate my time and truck/trailer to a worthy cause. Just let me know. I live in Palmer.
    2007 Yamaha Rhino 660
    2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE w/EPS
    http://www.grizzlycentral.com/

Default what size?

what size wheeler are we talking about? 300, 400, 500, etc. any particular brand? I have some connections with a couple dealers here in Anchorage and could check to see what I could do, but would be helpfull with a little more info.

Tom

Sorry Vince,
    I was just trying to help ' Pay it forward if you will.

Default Like this?

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1406296934.html

PFD Special 1999 Polaris 500 H.O Remington Edition - $3300 (Fort Richardson)

Date: 2009-10-04, 2:30PM AKDT
    Reply to: sale-aqfpx-1406296934@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1999 Polaris 500 H.O. Remington Edition. It has a Warn 2500 lbs winch, front and rear bumpers and ITP mud tires with lots of tread on them. Its also has a mounting kit for a plow that is already installed. This machine has been taken great care of since it was purchased new. I had the Polaris dealership go through the entire machine last year. I have all the receipts. Everything works great. $3300.

John
    952-0058

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1406296934

Default or this

for the kids?:

4-WHEELER - $900 (ANCHORAGE)

Date: 2009-10-04, 11:15AM AKDT
    Reply to: sale-kbyqq-1406032952@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

SWEET LITTLE 110 SSR 4-WHEELER. THIS LIKE NEW AUTOMATIC 110 4-WHEELER WITH AUTO START AND ALARM BIG SUSPENCHEN DIRECTIONAL TIRES AND MORE. IT HAS MAYBE 10HRS ON IT. CALL 720-9937

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1406032952

i am betting close to the 400cc range... things around clear are wet and muddy in the..... well most of the year.

she wants to be able to haul a trailer load of fire wood etc...

i will give her a call on monday eve and get some more info...

thanks for all the good thoughts!!! just goes to show ALaska is not gone yet

meet on face book here

Talking I'll 2nd that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AKMuddy View Post
    Vince, if you end up finding an ATV in the Anchorage/Valley area that fits her needs for the right price don't let distance be an issue. I can pick up and deliver the quad to her for free. I would be happy to donate my time and truck/trailer to a worthy cause. Just let me know. I live in Palmer.
    "Have Truck and Trailer will travel" If you need to get it up there just give a holler. Works slow and alot of good fishing holes on the way back.

Default Hey Vince

Here's one near you:

United States Alaska Home / Transportation / All-terrain Vehicles
    Post# A51725

Kawasaki Bayou 400 (Fairbanks)
    Reply to: barbaramoore66@hotmail.comPrice: $2000.00Telephone: 907-451-8132This 4- wheeler is liquid cooled with heater plugs in like a car. It has been only used to run sleddogs on flat ground. Never stuck or ridden by kids. Has a winch and set up for a snow plow. It has some blemishes on the fiberglass. Full time 4-wheel drive. Tires have some tread left om them. I can delivery around fairbanks or meet you half way like in cantwell.
    View Original Image

View Original Image

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
    298 Hits

The outfit down in Healy that subcontracts to Princess for ATV rides is selling some of their used ATV's this winter - two models to choose from. I recall one of them (400cc) being less than $4k and should only be a year or two old. The flyer is in the Healy post office.