Thread: Where to find carbon 10/22 barrel?

Question Where to find carbon 10/22 barrel?

I am looking for a factory thickness Ruger 10/22 ultralight barrel in preferably carbon. Where would I find these? Thanks!

OK, looking for ultralight 10/22 barrel in factory thickness so I can use factory band as a woods trekking gun. Even a polymer outer one would work, just light weight....

Found this pic online. I have everything but the Packer Stock to chop and an ultralight barrel....the search continues.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cabela's has the barrels. I'm also interested in doing something like this. How does the forearm re-attach? What are they using for barrel screws? Anymore plans or ideas would be great.

Mountaintrekker

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaintrekker View Post
    Cabela's has the barrels. I'm also interested in doing something like this. How does the forearm re-attach? What are they using for barrel screws? Anymore plans or ideas would be great.

Mountaintrekker
    Found that pic on the internet and that was it. I went to Cabela's site and found no factory width tapered ultra-light barrels. Did I overlook em? I realized the ones I saw late 1980's were Ram-line, with a synthetic outer shell and steel inner. I could kick myself for not buying that one I always saw now...

You might try Midway USA. They used to carry them.