Thread: Anchorage Fall DU Event

Default Anchorage Fall DU Event

The event will be held on November 14th at the Marriott in Anchorage. There are plenty of guns, gear, and other assorted gifts to be won. Come on out and enjoy an evening of good food, cold drinks, and time spent with fellow waterfowl supporters! If you are interested in attending or have any questions, please PM me.

Thumbs up Right on

After filming an episode of duck hunting this season for AKODTV...I really found that I enjoy duck hunting and feel the need to support it. I'll be there time permitting.
    Best,
    Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tdelarm View Post
    After filming an episode of duck hunting this season for AKODTV...I really found that I enjoy duck hunting and feel the need to support it. I'll be there time permitting.
    Best,
    Tim

Tim,

I believe the venue only supports 250 people; therefore, that's as many tickets as we're planning on selling. They're going pretty quickly. If you'd like to get one, shoot me a PM and I can give you some more information. It should be a great night and there are quite a few guns on the agenda. I believe we're trying to get a puppy or two as well as all sorts of other waterfowling gear.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    The event will be held on November 14th at the Marriott in Anchorage. There are plenty of guns, gear, and other assorted gifts to be won. Come on out and enjoy an evening of good food, cold drinks, and time spent with fellow waterfowl supporters! If you are interested in attending or have any questions, please PM me.

after attending a few friends of the NRA functions i could see where a DU would be just as fun...

though i like hunting the fowl and eating it... never been much for there taste of decor.... theres a duck in every print... whats up with that????

now all that said... anything for fairbanks????. i spend enough time going to anchoarge and trying to get back out that i just can't see staying over night there...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    after attending a few friends of the NRA functions i could see where a DU would be just as fun...

though i like hunting the fowl and eating it... never been much for there taste of decor.... theres a duck in every print... whats up with that????

now all that said... anything for fairbanks????. i spend enough time going to anchoarge and trying to get back out that i just can't see staying over night there...

If I'm not mistaken, the Marriott is giving a discount that night for people attending the event. I know we have some artwork lined up, but I'm not sure what all. I can check into it if you'd like. You can check on www.ducks.org to see what events are happening in your area. This event should definitely be worth the trip, though.

Tim,

I believe the venue only supports 250 people; therefore, that's as many tickets as we're planning on selling. They're going pretty quickly. If you'd like to get one, shoot me a PM and I can give you some more information. It should be a great night and there are quite a few guns on the agenda. I believe we're trying to get a puppy or two as well as all sorts of other waterfowling gear.
    TKS...pm coming your way.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Reply sent.

We still have plenty of tickets available for this event. If you're interested, PM me!

We will be at Sportsman's Warehouse in Anchorage today selling pre-event raffle tickets as well as dinner tickets. If you haven't gotten a ticket to the dinner yet, today might be the day. They are going pretty quickly so if you want one, come on out to Sportsman's today.

We still have a few tickets left for the event. They're going fast. The event is November 14th. Close to 30 guns to be given away. PM if interested.

I wish I could attend. I will be at the Gala at the Hilton that night. Three big events on the 14th.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default Banquets

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    I wish I could attend. I will be at the Gala at the Hilton that night. Three big events on the 14th.
    Yea, good planning there. Nothing like the old divide and conquor technique. All 3 are good causes, and if they there were on different nights would draw more people and more money per event than all trying to do it the same time.

It wasn't planned this way. Once you've got a venue reserved and everything made, it's tough to change a date. I'm sure each event would love max participation, but since it is happening this way, we've still got to try to do the best we can for the ducks.