Thread: Where to Buy Russian Spetsnaz Boots?

Default Where to Buy Russian Spetsnaz Boots?

does anyone happen to know where i can get these exact boots? I'm pretty sure they're standard issue but i'm just not able to find any place other than this site with the picture, and they're sold out: http://www.rusmilitary.com/images/spetsnaz_boots.jpg

thanks for any help

Default Rusky Boots

No offense of course, but why would you want those boots specifically? The Lowas, and Danner military boots look as good as or better than those. I can tell you this after 20 years in the Air Force, sometimes the boots that are "standard issue" ain't worth crap. That's why many of us go on the open market and buy our own. Usually military "issue" boots aren't that comfortable, or as good of a quality as extreme quality ones from commercial makers. Then again, I have seen "issue" boots be very good. The Altama brand desert boots that were first used in Desert Storm were outstanding boots for hot weather and very comfortable, at least for me. I wore mine on wheeler rides and mowing the lawn for years til they finally died!

Quote Originally Posted by Whelenator View Post
    No offense of course, but why would you want those boots specifically? The Lowas, and Danner military boots look as good as or better than those. I can tell you this after 20 years in the Air Force, sometimes the boots that are "standard issue" ain't worth crap. That's why many of us go on the open market and buy our own. Usually military "issue" boots aren't that comfortable, or as good of a quality as extreme quality ones from commercial makers. Then again, I have seen "issue" boots be very good. The Altama brand desert boots that were first used in Desert Storm were outstanding boots for hot weather and very comfortable, at least for me. I wore mine on wheeler rides and mowing the lawn for years til they finally died!
    well i mean as far as what looks better, that'll be personal preference... i personally think the spetsnaz boots LOOK better than those, but i wouldn't go as far to say that overall they're better, they're cheaper so they probably aren't as good functionally. however, these are boots i would be wearing when i go to the store and have to walk through snow to get to my car or something, these aren't boots i'm going to be working in. i simply prefer the look of the more traditional style combat boots, and those spetsnaz boots were just what caught my eye from what i saw. if you have any suggestions as far as something real similar to those go but that aren't 240 dollars like the danner boots, i'm open to suggestions. thanks for the reply