Thread: Soft delete?

Default Soft delete?

What the heck is a soft delete? I think if I'd like to delete something off my public profile the whole thing would be gone and nothing "softened" about it....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

When you "soft delete" something it will show up as " deleted by (enter name here) 9/9/09" instead of completely deleting it from the page. Hopefully that made sense.

The explanation above is correct, but I'm assuming you already knew that. If you want the "deleted" messages gone, just let me know and I can physically remove them.

Yea guys, I kinda figured that..... Just a little perturbed that the good old delete button doesn't do anything but "soften" it..... (grin).......Brian., feel free to clean that up for me..Thank you!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"