Thread: need some info please

Default need some info please

any place i can buy a 4 gold nuggets, i would like to have my wife and girls a necklace or bracelets made for christmas
    thanks
    ec

Your best bet would likely be looking for Alaskan jewlers who make gold nugget jewlery.

Default thanks

i am in north carolina, would you have any names i can contact?

yeah..google alaska gold nuggets for sale. There used to be a forum for gold prospecting with alot of people talking about gold etc. but they decided to start charging people like yourself to even view it because, well, because advertising is expensive you know.

Default thanks a lot for the info

thanks for the info, people like myself?

Quote Originally Posted by mics_54 View Post
    yeah..google alaska gold nuggets for sale. There used to be a forum for gold prospecting with alot of people talking about gold etc. but they decided to start charging people like yourself to even view it because, well, because advertising is expensive you know.

yeah...the general public or anyone interested in gold.

Call natures jewels, in anchorage. If they do not have what you need they will point you in the right direction.
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    any place i can buy a 4 gold nuggets, i would like to have my wife and girls a necklace or bracelets made for christmas
    thanks
    ec
    Ebay, and no I am not kidding.
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by mics_54 View Post

Not to start a war... but its $10 a year. Not exactly an arm breaker. I have donated more than that to websites just see them stay around.

http://bb.bbboy.net/alaskagoldforum

http://www.akmining.com/mine/aknuggets.htm
    ( These are some big nuggets, if any are left! )

http://www.oxfordmetals.com/nuggets.htm

Then also yes... defin try ebay!

No arguement there. Maybe I should have kept the information secret from the person asking the question. I understand how forums work. I know why they exist. I know many forums have a fee to become an active member and post to them. YOU say ten dollars isn't an arm breaker but do you or would you pay ten dollars to every forum prior to even VIEWING the posts. I bet not.

That being said please don't construe anything I've posted on the subject in any way critical of the sites policies. What they require to view their forum is totally up to them. But to attach some presumptuous notion that I have any type of problem with the site or their owners is nonsense.

Oh I know what your saying.... I wasnt to sure at first about paying to find out first, but since people I knew said it was one of the "better" sites available, I made the leap. So far so good... =D I did and have donated to sites ONLY because of the viewpoint they stood for and expressed. Some I dont even go to, but still donated.