Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yukon Major Bou Hunting Changes

  1. #1
    Member AKBassking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE Alaska-Summer Columbia River-Winter
    Posts
    2,007

    Default Yukon Major Bou Hunting Changes

    For those that hunt to the east and for our Canuck friends....

    http://whitehorsestar.com/archive/st...anges-kick-in/

    ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

  2. #2

    Wink

    Well....I wish 'em all the luck in world. Hope they have a better time with it than Alaskan's have had. They are setting the stage for excuses already though.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •